Pact Pact

Other then some of these people I really enjoy this game. The art is nicely done. Even though the game is a bit repetitive its not like I am not used to it because of the Pokémon games and running through grass. But the only thing I didn't like was how the further you go through the more cost of gold for upgrading armor and weapons went up. Like how am I too pay for an upgrade that is really 889234114 gold! I think should at least fix that. But other then that hope to see more games from you.

Bit Battles Bit Battles

I loved this game it is the most fun I had all week. Little short but kept me on my toes. Thank you for the game keep things like this coming please.

The Exam The Exam

Not bad of a game it was hard to figure what to do for the first few days but after finding out it was easy from there on out. Keep these coming and keep it up.

Eastward Quest Eastward Quest

This is a fun game music well done and the upgrades do help till the end. At the end of the game its all about how fast you are ad dogging which is cool. Great job and keep up the good work.

Mnemusyne responds:

Thank you very much!

Liara - Cum Dumpster Liara - Cum Dumpster

The idea of the game is ok but it seems a lot of it is still incomplete.

Operation Nautak Operation Nautak

This is a fast-paced strategy game with TD and man is it fun. The upgrade for health is a bit over kill because you can just keep buying it at the same price and in 5 levels I had 4500hp. The radio broadcasts makes this game even more interesting. Good job on the game.

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

I bet this is a very good game and all, but it just wont load for me.

Evil-Dog responds: