Mater Infinitum - Part III Mater Infinitum - Part III

This is a great end to the Mater Infinitum. I have enjoyed a great deal of your work. Thank you for bring more wonderful metal to NG.

Lashmush responds:

Thanks for the support. c:

Mental Breakdown Mental Breakdown

Wow this is really good I wonder if this could be fit into anything I am making?

Battle!- Pokemon Theme Battle!- Pokemon Theme

This is great I just only wish it was a little longer. Other than that its something I hope to hear in a game some day. Keep them coming!

XMalick responds:

Thanks for the reviews! I appreciate the fact that your ears are wanting to hear more! I'll definitely keep you posted on more material.

Endure- The Dark Knight Endure- The Dark Knight

I am a fan of Batman but this is a bit odd. With out the voice it sounds great. Can't what to see if you post anything else

XMalick responds:

Thanks for your time and honest response. Just playing around with the samples a bit, I enjoyed working with this. More coming soon!

1-800-Hnnnggggg 1-800-Hnnnggggg

I can hear that you do commercial very well I might have a part for you that is if you are interested.
Shoot me a pm if you are.

Fiesta Time - Commercial Fiesta Time - Commercial

Another one done greatly.

Valley View Valley View

This one on the other hand was very well done.

Mega Monster Truck Ralley Mega Monster Truck Ralley

It was great, other then being able to hear you take a breath between every other part.

Commerical Ad (Dristan meds) Commerical Ad (Dristan meds)

I think you did a good job on this. I still need to work on the script and story so I will find you a person to play as.

[MI] Part II (Demo v1) [MI] Part II (Demo v1)

Nice job on this I love how there were storm clouds at the start of it and the rain dripping and how it sounded far away. I cant wait to hear more of this stuff.