Minecraft: TNA Part 20 Minecraft: TNA Part 20

Good job keep them coming.

Phoenix - Armistice Phoenix - Armistice

It looks good I was just unable to load the whole thing for some reason. But other then that keep up the work.

Deadly Space Action #21 Deadly Space Action #21

I visited the YouTube channel and man did I have a good time. I am also happy to see that you post on New grounds so please keep them coming.

Pact Pact

Other then some of these people I really enjoy this game. The art is nicely done. Even though the game is a bit repetitive its not like I am not used to it because of the Pokémon games and running through grass. But the only thing I didn't like was how the further you go through the more cost of gold for upgrading armor and weapons went up. Like how am I too pay for an upgrade that is really 889234114 gold! I think should at least fix that. But other then that hope to see more games from you.

Bit Battles Bit Battles

I loved this game it is the most fun I had all week. Little short but kept me on my toes. Thank you for the game keep things like this coming please.

The Exam The Exam

Not bad of a game it was hard to figure what to do for the first few days but after finding out it was easy from there on out. Keep these coming and keep it up.

Mater Infinitum - Part III Mater Infinitum - Part III

This is a great end to the Mater Infinitum. I have enjoyed a great deal of your work. Thank you for bring more wonderful metal to NG.

Lashmush responds:

Thanks for the support. c:

Mental Breakdown Mental Breakdown

Wow this is really good I wonder if this could be fit into anything I am making?

Battle!- Pokemon Theme Battle!- Pokemon Theme

This is great I just only wish it was a little longer. Other than that its something I hope to hear in a game some day. Keep them coming!

XMalick responds:

Thanks for the reviews! I appreciate the fact that your ears are wanting to hear more! I'll definitely keep you posted on more material.

Grassy Battleground Grassy Battleground

It looks great for a background of a battlefield for a game.

Hyptosis responds:

Thanks! I have an image of it with characters on it on my user page.

My new lgog My new lgog

better than your last one, because it has your name in the art. Keep them coming.

7jo29 logo 7jo29 logo

nice job on it looks cool.

7jo29 responds: